Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

micky

ungelesen,
15.11.2020, 07:54:3015.11.20
an
Apparently trump isn't reading his virus briefs and he long has not paid
much attention to his daily brief, and he's been watching a lot of tv
and playing a lot of golf.

Doesn't that make him the functional equivalent of Woodrow Wilson, and
according to precedent, shouldn't Melania take her rightful place and
run the government for the next 66 days?

It would look good on her resume, also.

Bob F

ungelesen,
15.11.2020, 09:18:2215.11.20
an
I don't think she passes the basic qualification.

micky

ungelesen,
15.11.2020, 20:59:2015.11.20
an
In alt.home.repair, on Sun, 15 Nov 2020 06:18:15 -0800, Bob F
She wasn't born here. But I don't expect her to officially take the
office. Just to decide what gets done and give orders.

While trump is confined to Bellevue.
0 neue Nachrichten